Student Summit International is part of a network of high schools, colleges around the world cooperate with to provide affordable access to international education for diverse student across Ghana. These partner schools are institutions of higher education that are accredited or recognized by their government or ministry of education. Whiles exploring the international dimensions of their academic fields, students gain intercultural competence through integrating into their host institution.
Study Abroad Programs
Partner High schools offer a wide range of admission types that applicants can choose from. Students can apply for Full year study program, Six months study program or Three months study program.
All our UK HIGH SCHOOL programs includes;
- Full board host family accommodation (breakfast, packed lunch, evening meal)
- Enrolment in a local school or college and fees
- Student handbook and pre-departure materials
- Documents to help visa applications
- Free airport transfers on designated dates
- Free local travel pass for school journeys
- Services of a student coordinator
- Welcome and farewell orientations
- Contact with other exchange students from all over the world
- One excursion/activity per month
Students are advised to apply well in advance. You should also leave adequate time for the processing of your visa application, confirmation of accommodation and other formalities.
To gain admission to degree courses conducted in the various schools the following documents are required:
- Completed application form duly signed by the applicant. All sections should be neatly filled out as clearly as possible.
- Copies of relevant official educational certificates (attested by the authorized representative or notary public), recent passport size photograph should also be enclosed.
In the first instance, prospective students will be interviewed by SSI.
Please Note: Receipt of application does not automatically guarantee a place in the school. Student Summit International and partner schools reserve the right to decline the offer of a place if the candidate does not meet specified requirements at the time of application.
Confirmation of Admission/Fee Installments
If you have received an offer of admission from the school, you are expected to confirm your acceptance by way of paying the tuition fee deposit within 28 days from the date of offer. Admission will not be confirmed if the deposit is not paid.
- In case of overseas students, if the student’s visa is refused, all fees will be refunded in full.
- In the case of overseas students, once a student has obtained a visa, but does not commence the course, the initial deposit paid will not be refunded. Any deposits paid in excess may be refunded at the sole discretion of the School.
- Once the student has commenced the course, fees will not be refunded.
- Applicants are offered a friendly and academically challenging environment with an excellent reputation for teaching quality, state-of-the-art study facilities and supportive staff.
- Students are fully integrated into their host institution for the period of their stay.
- Gain understanding of the international dimensions of their academic field
- Develop intercultural competence and personal maturity through immersion in another culture
- You will be taught by leading academics in their field.
- Courses are designed in conjunction with employers. Most courses have work placement opportunities. The schools run extra-curricular lectures and workshops designed to prepare students for the job market.
- Throughout your studies, you will receive friendly help and support from our highly professional student support team.
Why Study with us
- Access to a wide range of institutions of higher education around the world.
- Host institution staff conducts orientation, ensure that housing and meals are provided, and facilitate students’ registration and integration into the institution.
- Placements are available in all academic disciplines; institutions can send students to study in one field and receive participants in another field.
- Incoming students bring cultural and linguistic diversity to the campus and international perspectives to the curriculum.
- The programs provide the same comprehensive academic and support services but with substantially lower fees.
To find out more about the programs contact the head of academics at firstname.lastname@example.org